100% Pesticide Free Rat Removal and Control
Rats are the most common urban pest in the lower mainland and most homeowners are not even aware of their existence. We know this because rat work accounts for over 50% of all our calls. If you have a rat problem or do not want to experience a rat problem – you’ve just come to the right place. Call today!
Trusted Rat Control in Metro Vancouver Since 1993
AAA Wildlife Control specializes in rat proofing and the removal of rats and other rodents from residential homes in Metro Vancouver, B.C. and has been doing so since 1993:
- We remove the rat population completely.
- We deodorize and screen all possible entry areas.
- We guarantee our work for up to 15 years.
Comprehensive Rat Extermination and Rat Proofing Process
One of our trained rat technicians will inspect every inch of your home including the roof, attic and crawlspace. The technician will identify all entry, potential entry, travel ways, nesting areas and visible damage. They will assess the most quick and effective approach to solving your problem and get started right away (whether it be AAA Prevention Screening, AAA Traps, AAA Rat One-Way-Doors, or a combination of all). All of our techniques are 100% PESTICIDE FREE.
Common Types of Rats that Affect Lower Mainland Homes
The most common types of rats affecting homes in Metro Vancouver are:
- The Roof Rat (or black rat) – Roof rats can enter homes from either the ground level or the roof level. They climb like a squirrel. They like to nest in wall voids, crawlspaces, between floors and very often travel inside the walls of your home up and down the same routes as plumbing and electrical runs. They will also live in, garages, sheds and even trees.
- The Norway Rat – Norway rats generally enter homes from the ground level (typically a structural flaw). They do not climb very well but can swim (AKA sewer rat). They like to nest in crawlspaces, wall voids, underneath sidewalks or decks, sheds and more rarely found in attics.
Typical Rat Behaviour in Lower Mainland Homes
Rats are naturally very stealth like (attempt not to be heard) and can typically go unnoticed for long periods of time. Often homeowners will report having heard slight, odd, irregular noises over these long periods of time before calling us due to uncertainty of an actual pest problem. In that time the rats have been getting acquainted with your home, getting established and BREEDING!
Typically established rat problems wind up being much harder to solve. That is why you need to call us today! Rats most commonly do not need to get food from inside your home and will go outside nightly for food and water. Their territory is often no more than 300 feet.
We Specialize in Rats and Have Over 20 Years of Experience
Our business has been built on animal proofing – one home at a time. Understanding the animal’s biology as well as the home construction trade has been the backbone of our existence. Are you worried about bad smells associated with rats? Don’t worry. We are experienced at sourcing the cause of any bad smells. We can identify whether the smell is due to living rats or from deceased rats. If it is a smell from deceased rats, we can identify if there are any more living rats and take measures to ensure no more rats return in the future. And we never contribute to the source of the dead smell as we DO NOT USE POISONS.
Contact AAA Wildlife Control Today!
We are your Metro Vancouver residential rat control specialists! Request a Call Back Now by entering in your basic contact information above or call us direct at our Metro Vancouver Rat Service Hotline - 604-685-6888 .