AAA Wildlife Control is Canada's leading urban animal removal company. We solve animal control problems in and around homes and businesses through hands-on animal removal, prevention, and education. We are growing at a steady pace and are looking for another Wildlife Technician to join our highly respected team!
Your main objective will be assessing, selling and performing animal removal & animal control procedures for raccoons, skunks, squirrels, rats, birds, bats, etc. (emphasis on ladder work and repairs). This is an entry level permanent position with long-term growth potential. The following are some important points that you will want to consider before you apply:
- We are 100% pesticide free. So you need not worry about handling toxic chemicals or poisons.
- You enjoy constantly changing daily routines.
- You will experience a variety of fast paced outdoor physically demanding (construction type) work using small hand tools and ladders
- No fear of heights.
- Thinking through problems and being prepared to experience something new every day is rewarding to you.
- Safe and courteous drivers with a clean driving record need only apply. Drivers abstract required.
Experience is an asset but not required as we provide 2-4 months of extensive field training. No schooling, exams, or certification necessary as we do not use pesticides and we teach you everything you need to know. You only need a tremendous desire to learn and be the best you can be.
Please email or fax resume today in confidence: